Saturday, February 16, 2013

I have been nominated! Thank you!
 
I am not 100% sure what to do.  There are some rules:
  1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator.
  4. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
  5. Choose 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers and link to them on this post.
 
Here I go trying to accomplish them.

1. Thank you to Desktop Learning Adventures http://desktoplearningadventures.blogspot.com for nominating a blog that really is barely off the starting blocks. 

 
2. 11 random things about me:
 
   a. I have lived in Greece, Germany, Utah, Michigan (3 times), Ohio (4ish times), Illinios (2 times), Iowa, Texas (2 times), South Dakota, and Nebraska.  I think that covers it.
   b. I am an Air Force brat.
   c. I really don't like chocolate.  I know how can I be a true women.
   d. I hate to listen to one kind of music.  I love iTunes so I can mix it up!
   e. Good Friday is my favorite Holy Day.
   f. I live 13 hours from my sister, 12 hours from both sets of parents, and until Jan. our son lived 8 1/2 hours away.
   g. My bed time is 8:30pm.  I wake up at between 4-5am.
   h. I am addicted to Sonic Route 44 Raspberry Ice Tea.
   i.  Vacations consist of state or national parks, zoos, wineries, or historical sites.  We do stop in on family if they are on the way.  My favorite vacations were to the Oregon coast and Alaska.  Mt. McKinley as we were driving up was completely overcast.  As soon as the bus stopped, It completely....completely...opened up.  The tour guide had never seen it completely open.  VERY RARE!! A blessing to behold.
   j. Our Christmas tree consists of electric candle lights and bells.  The bells are what we collect on our vacations/travels. 
   k. I tap dance in class.

3. Answer 11 questions:
  1. Would you rather play sports or watch them? What’s you favorite? Ummm...I danced and still do around the house.  I watch college football and the Olympics.
  2. Is teaching your first or second career? If it’s a second (or third or fourth:), what did you do before this? First career but have had breaks.
  3. There’s been a lot of talk about this- MAC or PC? Both...I want to find a techy to build me my perfect computer with the stuff I want from each.
  4. Are you an introvert or extrovert? introvert
  5. What is your favorite way to relax? Sit, smell, listen, and just soak up nature
  6. What/where is the best vacation you’ve ever taken? Alaska and Oregon Coast
  7. If you woke up tomorrow and there were no more schools and you could do anything you wished, what would you do? Creating curriculum for churches...I have tubs full so I have a great start.
  8. What are you listen to right now? The vows go unbroken
  9. Considering birth order, where are you in the chain of command? Which is the best? oldest...mine!
  10. What is the best part of your job? Laughing with my kids and making them think outside the box.
  11. Would you rather go to a movie or a play? Which was the last you saw? That is hard.  I like the last movie I saw... Le Mis...But usually I like plays/musicals best...last one was Chicago.
Talking about movies. I need to get moving to see a movie with my daughter. I will work on finding my 11 blogs and make 11 questions. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you back. I've enjoyed getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding my button! Did you know you can move the gadgets around? Just drag them to where you want them. I'd recommend having your TPT store and button under HOME and move the Fun blogs down farther. You should definitely have top billing on your blog page! Email me @ Kranz.p54@gmail.com, if you need help.

    Go to design/layout and move things around there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, either you were in AK the same time we were, or they say that to everyone. I'm becoming skeptical. :) At any rate, is Mt. McKinley awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mountain is magnificant! My mother-in-law had been there two or three times prior to this and was warning us that she has only seen a timy portion of it each time up to that day.

    ReplyDelete